Wednesday's Child

Monday, October 11, 2004

In a previous post I wrote about a young man who is a staunch atheist, but who has - in my opinion - so much potential. I have been praying very fiercely for him that God may soften his heart and let him see. Well, the other day this boy said that he has started to listen to Orthodox music. This came as such a shock and an encouragement to me. Maybe this is the first step, the first phase in his conversion (oh how I hope!). I think this such a huge step because, like I told my mom, how can someone listen to Orthodox music for a prolonged period of time and remain hard hearted to its content? If he can appreciate the beauty of the music, I pray that he can come to appreciate and embrace the beliefs that are expressed in it. Anyone who reads this, please pray for Andrew that he may see God and all His beauty. Thanks.

3 Comments:

  • Andrew? I thought his name was "Krietz"? Oh, I guess that's probably his last name.

    I'll make a note of it on our prayer list.

    Thanks Banana.

    By Blogger John, at October 12, 2004 at 7:32 AM  

  • I think that it's a really good sign that he's listening to Orthodox music. I'm on an Orthodox convert list, and they have said many times that the liturgy is one of the strongest evangelical tools that we have. (That's what got Greg to convert. He was an agnostic.)

    I'll add Andrew to my prayers for those in need of enlightenment.

    By Blogger Grace, at October 13, 2004 at 8:31 PM  

  • Thank you both so much for your prayers, it means so much not only to me but to my family as well. Who knows, hopefully some day Kreitz will thank you too.

    By Blogger Hannah, at October 13, 2004 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home