Wednesday's Child

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Often I don't have anything to say. That doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that I feel like I am always supposed to have something, anything to say. Why should I always be talking, giving my opinion instead of listening to someone else or enjoying silence (which can be very pleasant)? In fact, the people I feel most comfortable with are the people I feel comfortable being silent around. I sort of think that it is important not to have something to say sometimes. There are times to just be quiet and listen. Personally, I really enjoy those times. They are the times when I learn the most.

3 Comments:

  • My answering machine begs to differ. ;) just kidding

    By Blogger E Rica, at October 7, 2004 at 12:45 PM  

  • Hannah! Hey, this is Christine. i have discovered your "blog" from Erica's. I must say, my dear, that i love you ever so! I also must say that i know EXACTLY what you mean about the silence thing. Sooo true. I love you!

    ~Christeeny~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 14, 2004 at 9:12 PM  

  • Christeeny Beany! Yay! I love you so much too! Do you have a blog? I would love to read it if you do! Love you lots, you are such a sweet wonderful friend.

    By Blogger Hannah, at October 15, 2004 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home