Wednesday's Child

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Some great quotations...

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness'...Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

I love that, it gives me chills.

"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:19

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith." - 1 John 5:4

Something that gives me hope and motivation....Lord have mercy on us all.

1 Comments:

  • How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

    If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate program so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate program...affiliate program....

    Live a better life today..

    By Anonymous affiliate program, at July 6, 2006 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home