Wednesday's Child

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Why is college easier than high school? I have so little work this semester that my mom asked me the other week whether or not I ever do any homework. School is a little bit of a joke this semester, which is partially why I like it so much. I am just getting too spoiled. For instance, I have a quiz in my psychology class tomorrow, will I study? Probably not. The last two quizzes for this class I didn't study for, yet on the first one I got a 61 out of 60 (not bad, huh?) and on the second I got a 58 out of 60 (the 1st score makes this one seem bad). Anyways, why should I study when I am doing so well without? Really why I don't study before tests is that I do all my work and studying spread out over a longer period of time. If I pay attention in class and do my homework then when I go to study I already know all that information that I am supposed to know, convenient isn't it? The only bad thing about this is that it gives me a really good excuse to be lazy. Now please excuse me as I must go and not study for my quiz tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home