Wednesday's Child

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back Home

I really think my family is great, despite all their little habits - good and bad- I love them. It took taking a break from them to make me realize how much I need them. I also found that I need to live with a lot of people. I could never live by myself, or with just one or two other people. I need a crowd of people to keep me sane and out of my head. God has truly blessed me.

This past sunday it was so wonderful having Bishop Joseph come to our church. One of the best things about the service was that the entire congregation was able to see him vest, it was really a neat experience, all of it. No matter how many times I see Bishop Joseph I am always so in awe, he is really a beautiful man.

Synaxis of the Seventy Holy Apostles
With hymns let us praise the chorus of the Seventy disciples of Christ, ye faithful; and in godliness, let us keep a feast, for we learned through them to worship the Trinity, Who is indivisibly one; for they are the lamps of our most godly Faith.

God bless!!!

2 Comments:

  • "One of the best things about the service was that the entire congregation was able to see him vest"

    Wha? He got vested behind the altar. Wow Hannah. You must have x-RAY vision. Betcha never heard that one before. ;)

    By Blogger Sean, at January 4, 2005 at 8:54 PM  

  • Whoops. And I was about to express my jealousy, since I've never seen the full vesting in a hierarchical liturgy. Well, cool deal in any case.

    By Blogger Grace, at January 5, 2005 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home